Priano Marchelli core business
Logistics related to Marine Industry is certainly Priano Marchelli’s core business. We are leader in the Italian market and one of the most structured companies in this sector at an international level.
Since 1934 we have been working on assistance to Shipbuilding companies, Ship Management companies and Shipyards through Storage and consolidation services, any transport of spare parts and equipment for maintenance and repairing of commercial and international cruise ships. We design the best customized logistic solutions to meet shipowners’ different needs, as for both fleet ships and those located in international shipyards after dry docking operations for repairing, maintenance or refurbishment. We are also working on assistance to new new ship building.
Our staff is available on site to allow architects, engineers and designers to receive goods, which are ordered by technical offices, within deadlines expected. Goods are arranged and assembled as per initial schedule, so as to ensure delivery of the ship on time.
In particular, our services include:
- Management and consolidation of purchase orders issued by departments (Technical, Hotel, Food & beverage, Casinos, Dealers) and addressed to working ships or those ships located in international shipyards for refurbishment or addressed to new constructions
- Storage and consolidation of spare parts/perishable goods (see above)
- Foreign, tax and national warehouses
- Refrigerated warehouses
- Experts in every type of customs procedure required by Marine Industry
- Specialized staff for any type of transport: by air, railway, marine and land services
- Complete assistance for from/to shipments with commercial coordination between suppliers and customers, as well as customized management of purchase orders
- Special transport, oversize load and heavy lift
- Renting of aircraft cargoes and or Full ships
- Supply of any type of packaging, in compliance with international regulations in force, as well as fumigation where necessary
- All-risk insurance on any type of service offered
- Direct management of goods regulated or dangerous with dedicated and certified staff, homologated packaging, check and filling in of all documents in compliance with regulations in force
- Sophisticated Warehouse management system, which adopts a RF, RFID and barcoding technology allowing a complete tracking of goods. Thanks to on-line picking service, shipowners can organize deliveries in real time, apart from different time zones
- Reverse Logistics – landing of ships carrying goods to be forwarded to repairing offices and/or be scrapped and/or transferred to various hubs within the same port or different ports
- Detailed analysis of transport costs and constant monitoring of work flows through appropriate statistics
- Dedicated and specialized teams supporting new constructions and/or dry docks for repairing services, maintenance or refurbishment at the world’s main marine shipyards
- Quick and accurate feedback for any type of request